Inline Parallel Shaft Gear Reducers More Info
TGM has a product line of inline parallel shaft gear reducers that are precision machined to fit your application. If an inline gear reducer from our standard product line does not meet your specific needs, one can be customized. All inline gear reducers are precision machined for accurate shaft alignment.
Sample applications where TGM inline gear reducers are being used include: fill systems, poultry and hog feed systems, fans, ice industry, screw conveyors, brewing and distilling, mixers, packaging machinery.
All inline gear reducers have the following features:
- Parallel shaft two-stage spur gear reducer
- Die cast aluminum housing
- Pinions cut integral with shafts
- Induction hardened teeth on all gears and pinions
- Ball bearings on output shaft
- Available in up to 10 gear ratios
- Ratios 2.06:1 to 11.08:1
- HP In .50 to 2.12
- Output Speeds RPM 172.5 to 837.5
- Torque Out, In (lbs) 140 to 294